Certified counseling psychologist I hold a Master degree in clinical psychology. Beside my private practice I also I teach recovery at Université Paris 8 and consult in a non-profit association offering legal and psychological support to victims. I am a member of the ACBS (Association for Contextual Behavioral Science) and of the REV-France / Intervoice.
I became clinical psychologist after been an expatriate for over 10 years working in the performing arts and the yachting industry. My own personal path went through TA (Transactional analyse) and psychoanalysis before recognizing myself in an integrative practice of recovery which combines technics of diverse origins in the service of the therapeutic processes.
I propose a work of opening to the multiplicity in oneself and reaching to a rich and meaningful life.
Some of my therapeutic tools
- ACT ( Acceptance and Commitment Therapy )
- Psychological debrief
- Parental guidance
- Non judgemental attitude and goodwill
- Psychological support
- Analytical therapy
Why go to a counsellor?
There is no good or bad reason to seek counselling. However we observe that most frequent motives leading to seek counselling include :
- stress, anxiety
- sexual/emotional/physical/mental abuse, trauma
- lack of self esteem
- domestic violence
- extreme emotional states, emotional distress
- parental or familial issues
- professional difficulties, work place stress, burn-out, bullying
- relationship and sexual issues
- life transitions and life events, bereavement, divorce, severe illness, job loss / change
- hearing voices or having unusual experiences such as visions
Who do I receive ?
I offer counselling for teenagers (aged 16 or more), adults and elderly people in one to one session.
How to start ?
The first step might be the most difficult one. Be therefore reminded that counsellors are trained to listen to people and do not judge or criticise. I will always welcome and listen to your doubts, questions, uncertainties, dilemmas in a no judgemental way.